Show date: July 8th & 9th 2017
Fair ground Attractions
Demonstrations by the Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service on Saturday and Sunday plus crash simulators
Live Band Saturday Night
Camping: 1 - 4 nights between the 7th - 10th July
BOOKING CLOSES 25th JUNE
Glamping: BOOKING NOW CLOSED
Day Visitor: Pay on the gate 8th - 9th July
A new venue for the Vauxhall Bedford Opel Association 2017 and beyond
A brand new look for the fantastic VBOA National Rally. For 2017 the VBOA are being supported by leading Vauxhall parts specialist LMF Vauxhall and launching a new venue for their ever popular annual Vauxhall, Bedford and Opel Event in July.
Where is the new site?
Site Address: Market Harborough, Gallow Field Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7QB
Ordinance Survey Location can be found here https://www.gridreferencefinder.com/
Ref SP 71346 89352
Google Maps ref please cut and paste
The new venue is based within 1 mile of the beautiful east midlands town of Market Harborough, at the brand new Market Harborough show ground. The town offers all the amenities you would expect from a large market town.
What will be there?
The Rally offers over 2000 vehicles dating from pre-war to modern day, also a huge Vauxhall Auto Jumble with dealers from overseas, there will also be stands with new products for sale. Fast Food stalls offering a range of different foods, a children’s activity area, and on the Sunday a fantastic Parade of Vehicles competing for the Chairman’s Cup.
Entry for Day Visitors to the event is priced at £10 per vehicle for up to 4 people. Entrance via the Day Visitors entrance, extra people will be charged at £5.00 per head under 5s Free.
Both VBOA members, Trade and Non members please enter the show from the Gallowfield Road entrance which runs on the north side of the showground.
Camping and Accommodation
Primarily there is camping allowed on site the charges are as follows
• To make a pre booking call LMF Vauxhall on 0044 (0) 1858 433 599 or visit LMF Vauxhall website (click) payments can be made by Card, Cheque, Pay Pal, or Cash
• People who Pre-Book will enjoy a discounted rate of £17 per night per vehicle with up to 4 people in the vehicle extra people will be charged at £10 per person per night, this pre booked rate will apply to Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
• A minimum of 2 nights must be booked to receive this rate.
• Toilets and Showers are available on site. These will be serviced for the duration of the weekend.
• Extra Vehicles will be charged at £10 per vehicle for the duration of the event.
• Caravans and Motorhomes Welcome
• For non pre-booked camping arrivals the charge will be £23 per night per vehicle, up to 4 people
• So a family of 4, Pre-booking for Friday & Saturday night will be charged £34.00 for the two nights camping, if they wanted to bring a second vehicle then this will be charged at £10 making a total of £44.00.
• All Pre booked pitches must be pre booked by June 25th 2017.
• There are no electric hook up points available.
• The Market Harborough Showground welcomes well behaved pets, and well behaved owners, please clean up after your pets.
• For badly behaved children, there is a local prison which can accommodate these for the duration of the event ;-)
For those that are used to more refined accommodation there are local hotels, including a Premier Inn, Tel No 0871 527 8764, Travel Lodge, Tel No 0871 984 6474, The Three Swans, Tel No 01858 466644, There are lodges at the very popular Foxton Locks these can be found here http://www.foxtonlockslodges.com/ Tel no 01858 545 273 there are also a range of Independent Hotels and Bed And Breakfast places, that can be found online.
There is a range of restaurants within Market Harborough, from refined restaurants, ie Ascoughs Bistro, (booking at least 1 month in advance is highly recommended), Tel No 01858 466966, The Three Swans, Tel 01858 466644, Zizis, Tel 01858 411 006, The Royal Bengal, Indian Restaurant (Booking recommended) Tel 01858 433161, plus many others, websites to look at Booking.com and Trip advisor for hotels and B&B accommodation for the weekend.
Whether you are a small or large business, or you just want to clear your garage out with unwanted car spares, you are more than welcome to sell your wares in our trade area, pitches are 7.50 mtrs x 7.50 mtrs square and are priced at a very reasonable £35.00 each plus VAT for the whole weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Access is allowed for Trade from PM Thursday to allow set up of their equipment, however we do ask that all traders vacate the showground by 11.00 am on Monday 10th July
Call Steve at LMF on 01858 433 599 if you would like to make a trade booking